Financial Press Releases
- NXP’s comprehensive suite of solutions address 5G RF power amplification needs for base stations, from MIMO to massive MIMO based active antenna systems for cellular and millimeter Wave (mmWave) spectrum bands.
- NXP simplifies 5G Massive MIMO deployments by enabling smaller, lighter active antenna systems with Multi-Chip Modules (MCM) that offer high levels of integration and performance on the market.
- NXP’s solutions, from sub-6 GHz to 40 GHz and from milliwatts to kilowatts, further simplify 5G infrastructure.
Radio power solutions from NXP also simplify Massive MIMO deployments by enabling smaller, lighter active antenna systems, and NXP’s RF power Multi-Chip Modules (MCM) offer high levels of integration and performance on the market. With solutions from sub-6 GHz to 40 GHz and from milliwatts to kilowatts, NXP further simplifies 5G infrastructure to allow partners to rapidly develop systems and join the 5G ecosystem.
“With the potential to transform entire industries and economies, 5G will be fully realized over time and NXP is uniquely positioned to facilitate its global adoption by offering one of the industry’s most comprehensive cellular infrastructure portfolio focused on driving the 5G-connected world,” said Paul Hart, senior vice president and general manager of NXP’s Radio Power Solutions. “Today, NXP is ahead of the demand curve as the world’s top supplier of massive MIMO solutions enabling carriers to provide more bandwidth to customers.”
A proven leader in wireless infrastructure, NXP is enabling many of the world’s first RF deployments in 5G for both sub-6GHz mMIMO and the first millimeter wave networks. At the core of NXP’s success is its trifecta of radio power solutions:
- Smart antenna solutions, including highly integrated analog beamforming products (in frequencies ranging from 24 to 40 GHz) that leverage NXP’s SiGe technology for 5G millimeter wave infrastructure. The solutions enable customers to build the 5G mmWave phased array antenna systems of the future and serve consumers with substantial bandwidths in both FWA and RAN applications.
- Integrated, high-efficiency power solutions, with leading 5G mMIMO and IC products for base stations across all sub 6GHz cellular bands.
- Discrete high-power RF transistors for 4G and 5G MIMO based cellular base stations, plus a full suite of GaN RF and LDMOS RF power solutions for industrial, scientific, and medical (ISM), broadcast, RF energy, mobile radio and aerospace and defense applications.
As the only company delivering RF and transceiver solutions across the complete range of 5G network deployments from sub-6GHz to mmWave, NXP has established hardware and software partnerships with key multiple-system operators (MSOs) and Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) to quickly deliver systems for 5G hyper-connectivity to the market.
See NXP RF technologies in action at International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2019
NXP will showcase its industry-leading RF infrastructure solutions portfolio from
About NXP Semiconductors
NXP and the NXP logo are trademarks of
For more information, please contact:
|Americas||Europe||Greater China / Asia|
|Tate Tran||Martijn van der Linden||Ming Yue|
|Tel: +1 408-802-0602||Tel: +31 6 10914896||Tel: +86 21 2205 2690|
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org||Email: email@example.com||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/bfed3649-45e6-404b-a489-94cdb3d2e423
Source: NXP USA, Inc.